Discounted MR Boba Fett LE & SE helmet offer

Ok guys, My garage is packed full of boxes. It appears they have all arrived. I will try to get some unboxed and shipped as my time permits this week. My wife is out of town this week so I am alone with my 22 month old in the evenings when I get home from work. I will try to do some each night after he is in bed. I know everyone is excited but please understand my time constraints. I have other Master Replicas items that arrived as well for other buyers that also need to go out. If all goes according to plan most people should get theirs by early next week.

My LE came today. Number 0697. I am so pleased to see it here safe and sound. Thanks again for doing all of the background work to get these out to us BF669.

Most have been shipped now. The only ones I still have are a few international ones and the local ones. I ran out of the "special USPS" international envelopes for the paperwork. As soon as I get some more I will get those remaining ones out.

It also looks like I may be getting an extra case so I may have 1 more left to offer. One of those in that case is reserved for Cruzer. MR is taking inventory of what they have left and then will resume the shipping.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back