*Official* C4 Picture Thread

The Jango is Darkside and the Boba is me. Suprisingly, yes I did give a man permission to have his hand in the general vicinity of my posterior. I only tried to give the impression of looking startled. He approached me and stated that a mod on his forums was unable to be present at C4 had a history of Fett fondling. I knew instantly that the gentleman was talking about Flo Fett. I felt sorry that she was unable to make it so I put my rear on the line for a good cause.

Darkside just got dragged into the whole situation(he seemed to like it alot more than expected).

YAY!!!
You dear sweet wonderful man. My gratitude is undying!
[/fangirling]
Your costume looks amazing and you (and Darkside!) really did help put a smile on my face during what has been a sad and disappointing month.

:lol: :lol: :lol: it's people like you that make the pinching armor all worth it! ;)
I do like Boba for a lot of other reasons (really I do, I don't want everyone to think I'm just a total bim) but one of them is definitely the hawtness of the armour.

Nothing can beat it. :love

so mr bufFETT... when does boba NOT look annoyed?

When slave Leia is all over him!:lol:thumbsup::lol:

Seriously though, one reason I (personally) would require permission is because what would happen to me if somebody tried to grab that area and I didn't know about it? Well, if you missed, you could grab the area where my spine is injured, and then I could collapse. This has happened to me before ... not in costume ... but my shin tools and knee armor would break if it did happen to me armored up. That's why I'm kinda picky about that.

When slave Leia is all over him!:lol:thumbsup::lol:

Seriously though, one reason I (personally) would require permission is because what would happen to me if somebody tried to grab that area and I didn't know about it? Well, if you missed, you could grab the area where my spine is injured, and then I could collapse. This has happened to me before ... not in costume ... but my shin tools and knee armor would break if it did happen to me armored up. That's why I'm kinda picky about that.
Woah! Good reason.
I ask permission because I sure as hell wouldn't want someone grabbing at me without my prior knowledge. If I ever bump into you Mr BufFETT I shall definitely ask permission first.

you know, Flo... there are plenty of Fetts over here in the UK to fondle... we'll be seeing you at CE then? ;)

The tickets are bought and paid for, flights ditto, staying with a friend. I'm gonna be there all three days! I can't wait, especially since I missed C4. Meeting up with some of my friends from the Galactic Senate site but I'm sure there will be plenty of Fetts to steal my attention! My friends already know of my madness, some of them saw me unleashed at C3 where I stood, staring and fangirling, just amazed at all the Fett costumes. I dragged one friend along to the Bounty Hunter costuming room and that's where I found out about this place. Thank the Maker I did!
This site never fails to amaze me with the skills of its members.

So...yes, I'll be there :lol:

Well, if you missed, you could grab the area where my spine is injured, and then I could collapse. This has happened to me before ... not in costume ... but my shin tools and knee armor would break if it did happen to me armored up. That's why I'm kinda picky about that.

man... baddest bounty hunter in the galaxy... you think his armor could actually offer some protection. :(

This pic is so cooool(y)(y)(y)

here are a few of my favorite shots. of me from the con...

boba7minimando.gif

Just got my pictures recovered.

I think that this is one of my favorite pics.

050.jpg

I think this kid got the trooper attitude down better than most of the full size clones.

123.jpg

And who could forget the jawas carrying around the R2 unit.

046.jpg

I had a ton of fun at C4. I loved meeting everyone and had a great time hanging out with the Ft. Worth four. If I'm ever in that area, I'll stop by to visit you guys.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back