Need some info on Bobamaker

flayr

New Hunter
Hi there,

I want to start my Fett costume and I found Bobamaker's web site. (nice stuff, btw).

I was wondering what you guys think of his stuff, if you get your moneys worth and if he's a fast shipper?

Also you can post here or Pm me to recomand other armor maker

Thanks for your time
Flayr

I'm sure you'll find anyone with BM stuff is more than happy with the quality. If you have the money get the good stuff the first time. It'll take a little longer, but it'll save you having to do a bunch of upgrades later.

I own BM armor (as well as some of the "soft" parts as well) and it's outstanding. It's ready to paint right out of the box, and the materials are high quality.
Shipping will vary depending on where you're located, and how many orders he's trying to fill. But it's WELL worth the wait.

Dude, ya can't go wrong with ANY of BM's stuff. It is absolutely amazing and worth the wait. When ya buy an item from him, he tell ya how long it will take, and he is VERY good at getting it in the mail when he says he will. I posted my costume progress / evolution thread a little while ago so people can see what his props (and other people's props) look like. I encourage ya to check it out:

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=17644

Keep in mind I am a ROTJ . If you wanna go ESB , then it's gonna look a little different.

Bobamaker is awesome. Took about a month to get my helmet during the xmas season last year, and that counted shipping from UK to the US.

I recently had a dealing with BM where he accidentally shipped the wrong item. When we discovered the error he corrected the mistake and shipped the correct item at no additional cost to me, while allowing me to keep the original shipment. That's the kind of guy he is.

I recently had a dealing with BM where he accidentally shipped the wrong item. When we discovered the error he corrected the mistake and shipped the correct item at no additional cost to me, while allowing me to keep the original shipment. That's the kind of guy he is.

I agree, Bobamaker is a very genuine guy, and his stuff is amazing!

I own a number of DAZ's (bobamaker) softparts and hardparts and they are truly fantastic. Shipping was fast but it was a little over a 2 month build time. Well worth the wait to be sure.

I ordered a BM Deluxe ESB helmet and his painting service to go with it. It should arrive around the end of April. I decided to go with his helmet due to the numerous "positive" posts from this board! Good luck with your project.

i just finished paying him for EVERYTHING.... literally everything he makes.... now the wait begins...(insert cheesy clock sound here) so while i wait ill wear my guants and.. play.. KOTOR2.. and wait..

Just got my JP...sooooo nice!! I also have all of the soft parts as well...everything fits perfectly. Considering that you are giving all your measurments via email, DAZ does a wonderful job with the fitting(y)
No worries going with BM for anything FETT.
Cheers,
~Kevin

i just got my new BM back plate to go with my BM collar and they are the dogs nuts. Seriously i can't compliment Daz enough (y)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back