Accurate Fett ears- Finally

So did we determin if these fit well with the BM bucket? ANyone try it?

You might have to wait a while to see if they wil work with a Boba Maker as most of us havent gotten our ears yet. I am sure there will be many threads on converting all types of buckets to use these ears. Just hang tight.

I am not sure how long Lee is planning on making these availible so you might want to pick up a set regardless. If they dont work you could just resell them later.

Hey, all of the pulls are done and we waited til we had a decent order so we didn't have to run to the PO a back and forth so you will have them soon.

Lee

Hey, if anyone is on the fence please let me know we have 12 orders received and going to take a little break after that or do like 10 order mins before pumping more out.

Lee

Get this we checked tracking on one package. rest assured if this was you we have already boxed a new set off to you.

P.M. THE PACKAGE WAS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT. UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH THE DETAILS;ALL MERCHANDISE DISCARDED. UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH DETAILS OF THE DAMAGE

How do you destroy completely a little box.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back