New darth vader costume white!

Yep, it's a great shop!:lol: But I'm the only SW fan who's got the guts to ask for a photoshoot as white vader!

I became a member of a small Dutch SW outpost, Troopingunlimited, and they all +++ freaked out when they saw this uniform!:eek: Yep, we have a few Stormtroopers, the Emperor, a few Jedi's (padawans!! they will turn to the dark side!) and in december 2006 a new member will become a huge HUGE darth Vader. He is 6'10" or 7 feet, (the Undertaker?!!). I know when he is in uniform he will be a GIANT VADER!

I got also positive reaction when we are invited by some stores. OK, OK I'm 7 feet tall when I'm in the Big Albino suit!!!8)

Last edited by a moderator:
i think we all forgot the meaning of darth vader. he's not black, or white, or even hello kitty........HE'S DARTH GODAMNED VADER ONE OF THE MOST EVIL BEINGS IN THE GALAXY PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!! (but he is cirtainly not white or hello kitty!) oops, slipped out sry.

I beleive someone did up a white vader like that hello kitty one for C4. can't remember if it was another photoshop or the real deal, but it didn't look fake (and I should know since I've been learning it to death).

I beleive someone did up a white vader like that hello kitty one for C4. can't remember if it was another photoshop or the real deal, but it didn't look fake (and I should know since I've been learning it to death).

There's a picture of that guy's costume in the Dragon Con picture thread. Simply unreal.

Has anybody else noticed that this thread has had over 41,000 views, and is by far the most-viewed thread on TDH? I'm gonna take the blame for that one. :lol:

So if Vader is white does that mean that he is the doppleganger of dark vader?

sealab_murphy.jpg

"Save it for Queen Dopplepoppelous!"

Has anybody else noticed that this thread has had over 41,000 views, and is by far the most-viewed thread on TDH? I'm gonna take the blame for that one. :lol:
Yeah, the counter on this post has to be wrong. This is a Boba Fett site, so there can't be so many of us looking into this post.

Yeah, the counter on this post has to be wrong. This is a Boba Fett site, so there can't be so many of us looking into this post.

Well, I went to google and typed in "white vader" and the first link that showed up was to this thread. :p

So maybe the entirety of the internetz is getting its fill of the albino lord from the comfort of the TDH forums! :eek:

By the way, I really like your interpretation of the white Vader, but I wonder why you didn't do some blue eyes like he has in the picture? Just personal preference?

-Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
lol anyone else notice how his white vader's belt buckle looks a bit like an ipod? that's be sweet, put some portable speakers on the belt and you can play the imperial march as you walk.

I think the white vader is cool, its different from everyone else. there is nothing wrong with being different. I look forward to seeing the finnished costume.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back