amiadfilter strikes again!

WOW. sorry dude. i feel so glad i found the TDH and only got a set of shin tool off someone on ebay (and we all know who the other one is) before seeing the light. if anything you have a good practice helmet to get the paints down

WOW, I am glad I did some homework before I bought. Before I joined here, I was looking at EBAY, and saw this guys auctions. I also saw a lot of rubies, DP's, and some completed buckets that were a bit too high for me to buuy. So I started to look for sites on how to make one, and along came the dentedhelmet. I started to read some posts, and saw the great work done here, and joined. I tried the batting helmet approached and totally nuked it :cry , then Sarge started a thread and I ordered one after a few days of deep thought, meditation, and looking over bank statements... then I bought one. I recieved it the other day, and it is great, can't wait to work on my first bucket (y) .

As for this guys feedback, I can see how anyone would fall into the safety net of relying on it, nobody leaves negative or even neutral feedback. I do not always buy from 100% feedback, I have gone as low as 95%, but I always read the feedbacks left, and the responses left by them to others when neg. is left. Also, I always check to see if the seller has changed names a lot.

Now I am not intending to bash this seller, but I am also not intending to back him. It seems whenever this guys name is brought up here, it always ends up in a warning to others. So, all I can say is, Caveat Emptor, or Buyer Beware, and that regards anything bought from an unknown source. Do your research, and hopefully anyone who got a bad cast, recast, or whatever, can find the sources here to fix it, and bring it back to the great Mandalorian piece it is supposed to be. Good Luck to all!

I reported him to paypal as a non shipper yesterday. 15 days is long enough for shipping I think for something on ebay. So he has 10 days to reply to paypal about it so we'll see what happens.

Hey Mandalor Fett! It's nice knowing someone remembers me! I hate amiadfilter so much! I wish the most horrible things upon him. Well, if any of you believe in Karma, then we all know what future he is going to have. I have been out of the Fett loop for a while, (and all prop replicas for that matter) and now I am starting to catch up. I'm glad to be back!

Somehow this brought cold shivers down my neck 'Remember, feedback doesn't lie.' I don't think that I could trust any ebay dealer that claims this in his auction...

I know I should probably stay out of this. But I found this thread today – the same day I received a bucket from "amiadfilter"! Reading the thread kind of freaked me out. But the helmet's sitting next to me and, um, it looks fine. It's identical to the picture in the auction listing. And I expected to put some work into it. Plus, I got it in less than a week.

I'm sure everyone's justified in their complaints, but maybe he's cleaning up his act. I'm new to this and I don't have much experience with the better helmets, so take my input for what it's worth. Hope no one's offended. I just wanted to add my own positive experience.

I know I should probably stay out of this. But I found this thread today – the same day I received a bucket from "amiadfilter"! Reading the thread kind of freaked me out. But the helmet's sitting next to me and, um, it looks fine. It's identical to the picture in the auction listing. And I expected to put some work into it. Plus, I got it in less than a week.

I'm sure everyone's justified in their complaints, but maybe he's cleaning up his act. I'm new to this and I don't have much experience with the better helmets, so take my input for what it's worth. Hope no one's offended. I just wanted to add my own positive experience.

....ha.....um....yeah.

I have a jet pack I'll sell you too, I've attached a photo(y)

05027b.jpg

Ok, so you are afraid of negitive feedback, but want to warn others against his product, and seek a little revenge. Here is how. Go to any current auction he has and post questions? Is this the same helmet you are shipping or pix of a sample. Is it a clean re-cast? How many hours of clean up requred?Has the interior been finished. How clean are you re-cast-heard are they are sloppy. People read these and if you have an eBay account can slam ever opton with so many questions about delayed shipping, poor quality, guaranteed satisfaction, most TDHers will see it and stay away

Ok, so you are afraid of negitive feedback, but want to warn others against his product, and seek a little revenge. Here is how. Go to any current auction he has and post questions? Is this the same helmet you are shipping or pix of a sample. Is it a clean re-cast? How many hours of clean up requred?Has the interior been finished. How clean are you re-cast-heard are they are sloppy. People read these and if you have an eBay account can slam ever opton with so many questions about delayed shipping, poor quality, guaranteed satisfaction, most TDHers will see it and stay away

That will only work if he chooses to post the 'question and answer' on his auction, and I doubt he would post anything that might portray him in a negative light.

Jusy checked his feedback and he 3 recent negitives and some neutrals. It is very important if you've gotten hosed by this guy to post it! I have seen other sellers get booted, but it takes more of us to speak up, put the word out, and keep post on TDH alive with who is sticking to us, and who we should be dealing with! Sure wish we could come up with a Buyer Be Ware Listing like the Banned Members Listing on TDH. Also a TDH REcommends List. Would save most of us thousands of dollars and let us all "Be The Best Fett We Can Be"

Just did a little browsing on eBay and I see a new lister called "zombiebuddy" selling mystery helmets. It has the same photos and ad language as our old buddy amiadfilter, shiiping(location) is the same area. Out of 4 sales he already has 1 negitive feedback. You might be very,very, aware before making any purchases from this seller

What's the big deal with 100% It's not like you get anything from it. As I said before, I've probably done close to 175 transactions on ebay (buying and selling) I have three NEG. from sellers that outright screwed me and then left NEG, feed-back on top of it because I told the truth. Again 100% positive gets you what? I feel good knowing I exposed those a$$whipes for who they were, so I have 99.8 % out of 175 WHOA nobody deal with me I might screw you too!:lol:

I bought one of his helmets (now going under the name ZombieBuddy) and it was garbage so I went through a lot of trouble with him to finally return it and get my money back, minus the return shipping. Then a couple of weeks later he goes and leaves me positive feedback. I was really surprised since this gave me the chance to leave him negative feedback without getting retaliatory negative feedback, which I did. It probably doesn't matter to him that much because he will eventually just create a new account and start with a clean slate like he's done before. Ebay sucks for not cracking down on him for that alone, I complained about it and to them and they did nothing. :angry Atleast I gave him a negative so maybe it will help out his next victims.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back