amiadfilter strikes again!

I bought one of his helmets (now going under the name ZombieBuddy) and it was garbage so I went through a lot of trouble with him to finally return it and get my money back, minus the return shipping. Then a couple of weeks later he goes and leaves me positive feedback. I was really surprised since this gave me the chance to leave him negative feedback without getting retaliatory negative feedback, which I did. It probably doesn't matter to him that much because he will eventually just create a new account and start with a clean slate like he's done before. Ebay sucks for not cracking down on him for that alone, I complained about it and to them and they did nothing. :angry Atleast I gave him a negative so maybe it will help out his next victims.

Stick it to the man! It's nice to see a vendetta carried out using feedback! I am tired of all of the people on this thread wanking about how they got a refund (or a free helmet!) and are still moaning. I paid for mine and it turned out pretty good. Whatever. I guess some things in life do come free....

Stick it to the man! It's nice to see a vendetta carried out using feedback! I am tired of all of the people on this thread wanking about how they got a refund (or a free helmet!) and are still moaning. I paid for mine and it turned out pretty good. Whatever. I guess some things in life do come free....

why read the thread then...? you do realise its getting close to 2 years old now... and has been resurrected at least 2 times...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back