Is this an X-acto Knife?

Qman101

Hunter
is this an X-acto knife?
help plz! thanks!

Qman

Xacto knife.jpg

that's what I would call it. but that may not be correct. those smaller ones have too flimsy of blades for my liking, not as much control.

shortimer52 said:
Thats a box cutter bro.
oh... i don't really know much about prop building and stuff. that also explains why the knife isn't very sharp
thanks though!

where can u get an X-acto knife, though? and how much do they cost?

Technicaly, no thats whats called a box cutter or razor knife among other names

this is an xacto knife

all depends on what your lookin to do with it, as both basically can be used to do like things as far as cutting and or scraping.

But if your lookin to make the part that goes on top of the jet pack ( which some people do by using a piece of an exacto handle) then the link is whats used, also can be used to make a piece for the shin tools.

I just don't know why your asking and what your lookin to do with it...

hope that somewhere within my post is the answer your lookin for

lol.. I clicked on this post read it and went to the bathroom, came back, typed my responce and now I see that within the span of 10 min you have had your answer already .. lol

Qman101 said:
oh... i don't really know much about prop building and stuff. that also explains why the knife isn't very sharp
thanks though!

where can u get an X-acto knife, though? and how much do they cost?

Hobby shops, Lowes, Home Depot. Places like that. They usually run between $2-$4 depending on brand and store.

Hmm didn't know that. I know the metal ones are exactos but I didnt' know those were box cutters. No to ruffle feathers but is that the type of box cutters used from the 911 twin towers?

Excalibur said:
Hmm didn't know that. I know the metal ones are exactos but I didnt' know those were box cutters. No to ruffle feathers but is that the type of box cutters used from the 911 twin towers?
i don't really know, but i don't think so.

but still, can a box cutter cut sintra?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back