Zbrush Workshop Announcement - 1.11 - 1.15

Hi all!

I figured I'd post this here as well. I've been working with Zbrush for close to 13 years now, and I've been teaching it on a college level for going on 9 years. I have a background in creating characters for games, film, and the collectible/toy industry. You can see some of my work here: www.ralphsutter3d.com

I wanted to offer a workshop for those of you who are looking to get into Zbrush but really have not been able to break through its relatively steep learning curve.

Next week, from Monday 1/11 to Friday 1/15, I will be offering crash course in Zbrush. It's intended as a basic, foundation level course, to get you started in Zbrush for many different kinds of production outputs (games, film, 3D print).

Class will be live via Zoom (online). 2 hours each day, from Monday the 11th - Friday the 15th from 9am to 11am EST. That weekend, on Saturday the 16th and Sunday the 17th, there will also be more open structured AMA/QA-style sessions (2 hours each) from 8am to 10am EST.

Let me know if this works for you and if you're interested! The course costs $200 to attend.
workshop.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back