Gauntlet suggestions...

ItsThatGuy

Well-Known Hunter
Ok I'm a short guy (about 5'6) - Any suggestions out there for accurate Jango gauntlets that will fit a smaller guy (like my self)?

I saw Cruzer's WIP, but he measures the gauntlets to be 215mm (about 8.5 inches long). Those are going to be just short enough to fit, but maybe to long to look ok.

My gauntlets (if the molds are ever finished:facepalm) would fit, however, the right one might feel long because the front of it rests on your wrist. The left gauntlet would fit perfectly because the front of it actually falls below the wrist. I'm around 5'6" as well, and I can wear them.

I believe FP's gauntlets would be a perfect fit because they appear to run just a tad smaller based on seeing them firsthand at CIV and how they looked on Turo's (SEEKER) height.

MOW's would probably be very long on you as they run about an inch longer than mine, and if so then Ruffkins would be very large.

All of this of course is just my opinion. A side by side size comparison pic would be great if one could ever be taken. Until then...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! ;)

Cruzer any idea when your's might be ready to order? Are your's going that have the missle and all of the darts and what not?

Definately FP or Cruzers. I am 6'3" and 270 lbs Ruffkins look big on me! MoW fit very well but are a little tight but the are longer than Ruffkins.

No word. I haven't had them for some time now, so hopefully I'll be retrieving them soon. I've been told the two-part molds for the small parts are done and look great, so we're just waiting for the shells to be completed. They will come with the main parts (shells, flamethrower and nozzles, ripcord, hose attachment), but I'll leave it up to each member to obtain the various aluminum darts and missile preference. However, they were made to work perfectly with Dark-Side's parts. Right now, my target price for a kit is around $200, and I'd like to try and throw into the kit as many of the little needed accesories as I can such as LED, switches, buttons, hoses, hinges, etc.). So right now, I'm just being patient.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cruzer - you're the best! I think I'll wait for a set of your gauntlets!

You could send me a set of [free] gaunlets to test out - if they don't fit, you can have them back! :lol:

Cruz, if you can hold around that price and you think they will fit and look in proportion to someone 6' - 220, I think I may be down for a set. Nice touch to try and offer the gauntlets complete with all the little things you listed.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back