First attempt to make armor

KailZem

New Hunter
i started in the last few weeks getting things together to start making my armor. i got off to a ruff start but i figure thats to be expected for the first try. at least the trash guy will be busy come next monday morning. i have a few pictures of the very beganning stages and some of the items i was thinking of using for stuff

DSC00052.JPG

DSC00057.JPG

I believe he's referring to the people who come take trash from our garbage cans every once in a while. ;)

Looks like you are off to a good start! I did a trash can set too so if you've got questions, ask away. Good luck with your kit! I'll be watching your progress. :)

lol yeah i was talking about the guy in the trucks that get the stuff off the curb:) So far so good on things just a few bumps but I have figured out a few things from the trial and error(mostly error, lol) but I figure thats what "from scratch" is all about right. Biggest thing I have had a hard time finding is template of some kind of the upper(thigh) leg armor and shin armor. I do have some more pics i need to put up. Works picked up some and my nephew saw that I was making my own armor and now he wants some for halloween, lol. So I'm trying to ballance my time for all those right now, lol. Yeah the trash can method seems to be a good choice starting out but there's not enough trash, lol.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back