Beginning a new project: Corey Taylor mask

The Ultimate

New Hunter
First off: If this thread isn't in the right place or is violating some rule or something, please let me know so I can do something about it, or relocate it or what have you.

Corey Taylor is the lead singer of Slipknot. For anyone who's unfamiliar with them, they're a metal band from Des Moines, Iowa, and they're known for each wearing their own unique mask. With each album they've put out, they've worn different masks. I've decided I want to make a replica of Corey's mask from their second album, "Iowa". I've gathered a list of cheap, common materials to do this, and as a big Slipknot fan, I'm pretty excited. I'll keep this thread updated with progress pics and so on and so forth. Below is a picture of Corey's mask.

Corey_Image037.jpg

EDIT: A lot of setbacks, but this project is still coming. I have to finish up a mask for a friend I was already doing, and have had family things to deal with and such, but this project is still coming. I just got one of the most essential pieces, so the ball will soon be rolling...

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back