Wizard World Chicago....

Were either of these you, bobamatt? They are with my son:

Nope, that's not me. That is fettswatcop. I'd recognize that fine Fett anywhere!

I was there for the group shot on Saturday, but I didn't partake 'cause I wasn't wearing my Fett yet.

Here is a picture of fettswatcop and myself Saturday afternoon. I'm on the left. Sorry for the blurriness... I'll have better shots tomorrow...

dsc02185fu8.jpg

Also, after we walked around the floor for a while, my gf and I went back to the Hyatt and took some really awesome photos with the artsy-fartsy lobby as the background. Enjoy!

dsc02197ld4.jpg

dsc02198at0.jpg

dsc02206ok4.jpg

It looks like you and your kid had a blast! I love that shot with Turo! Lol!

We did have a great time and yes, he was smiling ear to ear the whole day - seeing his Star Wars heroes come to life.

He LOVES Power Rangers but he also loves Star Wars, which is reflected in him holding a lightsaber.

Hopefully he grows out of his Power Rangers phase soon. :)

Wizard World Chicago 2008, additional coverage

Good afternoon,

I am very impressed with some of the photographic quality of the images displayed here.

While I've only started captioning my Wizard World Chicago 2008 gallery, I like to share the work in progress. This convention was held in June in Rosemont--sorta near Chicago--Illinois:

WWC08_banner.jpg

WWC08029.jpg

Star Wars artists Cynthia Cummens and Justin Chung. (Cynthia provided the inspiration for SW Legacy character Astraal Vao.)

WWC08019.jpg

Son and Father, Boba and Jango Fett joined by rival Jodo Kast.

WWC08009.jpg

Imperial Knight Ganner Krieg in a tender moment with Darth Talon.

WWC08036.jpg

One of each! From left to right; Imperial Stormtrooper, Commander Deviss, Padmé Amidala; Ilum frost wear, Mara Jade; The Emperor's Hand, Shock Trooper and a Clone Trooper Lieutenant.

Be sure to click on the banner above to view the rest of the gallery.
WWC08_banner.jpg

(Still working on my next trick.)

Be well,
Thomas

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back