WIP Jango Fett

IMG_3403.jpeg

Armor is starting to get put on! Still waiting on finances to continue banging this out, but I’m very close.

IMG_5741.jpeg
Armor is fully mounted and ready to go. My man of war jetpack harness/kit arrives tomorrow. I’m also going to start weather this armor but I have zero clue how, and I’m painting the jetpack but I’ve never done painting before. This should get interesting. Also it looks like I have a dremel ding in the armor on my right plate, I gotta get that thing out

Looking awesome so far!!

For the thigh plates, I am using 2 Chicago screws on each holster that will attach through 2 marked points on the thigh armor. I haven't done it yet but I can post some pictures on how I go about it. The biggest thing is just making sure that the holsters and thigh armor are exactly where you wont them prior to drilling the holes.

Here is a picture of the setup from Seeker's jango tips post:
holster setup.jpg

DrToothache where did you get the piece that rigs onto the cod piece for the holsters ? I seem to be missing that.
It came with my holster assembly that I purchased. I have seen it on Etsy though a few times so that might be a good place to search. It also wouldn't be too hard to make from scratch since it is a pretty simple design.

This thread is more than 2 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back