Why George, why?

I think that it would've worked in '83, but since that moment is so iconic and the emotion is shown even with his helmet on. I think that it wasn't needed and took something away from the ending

Wait so I have been watching star wars all my life after episode III it pulled allthe loose ends of ROTJ together and then ol Georgie assumes we still don't get it ughhhh

But let's be honest it still burns a little on the inside back when Lucas changed Boba's voice to match his father

A little? That is one of the worst for me.

That being said I was very impressed with the overall quality of the blu ray experience. This was the first blu ray I had seen of a film I truly knew well and I agree with Luis--nearly teared up.

But let's be honest it still burns a little on the inside back when Lucas changed Boba's voice to match his father
A little? That is one of the worst for me.

That being said I was very impressed with the overall quality of the blu ray experience. This was the first blu ray I had seen of a film I truly knew well and I agree with Luis--nearly teared up
I agree totally..... I waited in line for two hours to see Star Wars, before it was A New Hope, and I have always wished for the originals to be released in any form.

The original VoiceOver of Boba was by far the most bad ***...I still remember being 8 I had The whole trilogy memorized word for word scene for scene and every moment Fett was on the screen i was psyched then they came out with special edition and added a few extra Boba scenes like on a new hope, and the ROTJ scene that got mixed feelings with that chick he was hitting on

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back