Where is the BOBAMAKER Vs. MS Thread??????

OK well what I was going to say in that thread is that I would get the marrow sun bucket due to the fact that it's not 100% accurate and therefore it will be ok if my paint job is slightly inaccurate but if I'm going all out on accurasy and knew that I could paint 99% accurate then I'd get the bobamaker helmet. Even tho it has nothing to do with the debate, it is what the original post was asking for.

This thread is being locked because the original thread will be returned when we are done with our review.

Darth Miller, I'm giving you fair warning that the administration will not tolerate baseless accusations and misrepresented statements such as your following comment:

Darth Miller said:
Why do we continue to HIDE and COVER up Stuff??????

A moderator publically posted that the "BOBAMAKER Vs. MS Thread" was locked for review. We moved the thread to the admin area for review.

The moderators have done this in the past and they will continue to do so when they believe that action is appropriate.

I suggest you hold your temper before posting assumptions, and PM a member of the administrative staff if you have a question regarding the status of a thread.

I'd also like to remind TDH members that the administrative staff has real world responsibilities, and as such there will be occasions when the staff encounters delays in a resolving an issue. However, the administration will continue to do its best to address issues in a timely manner.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back