where find GMH?

You will have to pm asok to see if you can get one or watch the cargo hold. Just do NOT get the crappy recast that's on ebay :(

I will echo animefan......

Yes Asok is currently working that mold. That is the only place to get a new one. If you can find one in the Cargo Hold jump on it, they pop up every once in a while. The ones on Ebay are not the authorized casts and the quality is poor.

It's a shame that Fettpride doesn't make them anymore, I'm glad to own his GMH#28. Asok is who currently makes them though as said by others, but I believe they are only offered in resin cold cast, someone correct me if I'm wrong. I would recommend to *never* buy a budget helmet without fiberglass reinforcement, and I wouldn't recommend a cold cast finish. I also own an Asok bucket, if you order one make sure that the ear caps lay flat, I had to modify mine for them to lay properly.

You are not wrong. Asok has only ever offered these CC. I don't know if that was part of the deal to acquire the mold or if it is preferred as it is easier to work.

It's a shame that Fettpride doesn't make them anymore, I'm glad to own his GMH#28. Asok is who currently makes them though as said by others, but I believe they are only offered in resin cold cast, someone correct me if I'm wrong. I would recommend to *never* buy a budget helmet without fiberglass reinforcement, and I wouldn't recommend a cold cast finish. I also own an Asok bucket, if you order one make sure that the ear caps lay flat, I had to modify mine for them to lay properly.
Gonna echo this. Fiberglass all the way.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back