wait time

Hey Art, can you do me a favor and ban me, too? I would consider it a badge of honor. Truly. I really don't want my account on here anymore and can't find an easy button for deleting it. But you seem to have such a button for everybody here and like to use it willy-nilly. So... BAN ME, WOULD YOU PLEASE? That would be super awesome. This is a serious request. Not joking. Many thanks!

Also keep an eye on the cargo hold here. A few nice looking helmets have come up for sale recently and would eliminate any wait time

Yeah, I got a bucket from boba trooper, like that, it was at my doorstep within two weeks, will admit though, not a very good helmet...

i went ahead and ordered one from animefan. looking forward to getting it and getting started.

as a side note who would of thought that my simple little question would escalate so quickly. quite an impact for my first post on here.

I am sorry to hear all of this difficulty with orders, and I hope it happens to no one else. I think everyone here is being honest and truthful, and some have lost their tempers (which is also understandable).

I hate to see anyone banned, but it might also ease Chris's mind to be able to focus on current orders and backorders. I hope that he is given the opportunity to return (with open arms), once backorders are filled and the unsatisfied portion of the community is satisfied.

FP is not the first vendor that I have seen have serious personal issues come up and significantly delay orders. Popular products from a one person shop commonly result in delays. I have been involved with 3 of those situations in the past, and I have had similar life situations happen to me (fortunately it only affected myself, but it opened my eyes to what vendors may go through).

There are always ifs, ands, and buts...
In general, we must be compassionate as a community and reach out to the vendors who are going through hard times. If we arent there for them, do you think they are really going to be motivated to be there for us?

Does tongue lashing or losing our tempers help the situation, or does it make the vendor work more slowly because he or she is underappreciated?

Please think about this the next time your commission is delayed. Get to know the person, their struggles, and more importantly - help them however you can, even if its just putting a smile on their face.

I am speaking this from experience. It really does help, and it makes that person appreciate you as a person (rather than just another angry handle on the web)

Sent from my SGH-T999L

I have not decided yet. I have a DVH here as well and am prepping them both. Since I want to have my suit wearable, maybe not perfect , for a show on Valentine's Day I will be using the AF one at first.

About Korbanth (Randy Johnson) and his junk....he was banned here long ago. Can't remember his screen name. Weak casting skills, fiberglass work is terribly done, and the paint job his cohort offers is terrible. Definitely don't need any newcomers fooled by his offerings. You just purchased trash.....sorry to hear man. I purchased one myself years ago. His legitimacy is in his poor work.

Last edited by a moderator:
About Korbanth (Randy Johnson) and his junk....he was banned here long ago. Can't remember his screen name. Weak casting skills, fiberglass work is terribly done, and the paint job his cohort offers is terrible. Definitely don't need any newcomers fooled by his offerings. You just purchased trash.....sorry to hear man. I purchased one myself years ago. His legitimacy is in his poor work.
I agree. Stay away, known recaster.

While I can't comment on people's experiences, I always had good communication with Chris. Certainly sad to see it come to this, but I wish him all the very best (y)

I guess my question for sellers that get so far behind - wouldn't it be best to refund buyers that will be delayed for an unacceptable amount of time? This seems like the best way to garner goodwill. I would think a lot would gladly re-order once the times are back to normal.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back