URGENT: Bounty Hunter boot LAST CHANCE!!!

You must have a size 13 foot! ;)

I *normally* wear a size 9 shoe, so when I found a pair of these that were a size 10 and unworn, I snagged them thinking that with some insoles, the extra space would be filled up. WRONG! Even with thick socks and a *good* pair of Dr. Scholl's athletic insoles, they're STILL a size or two too big! I think I could comfortably wear an 8... :D

BobaFett295 wrote:

Is it too late to order the Fett Boots? I am interested in a pair... of 10.5..

Thanks,

Terry

tteF aboB wrote:

Emailed TD the other day and he is coordinating with his maker and making corrections to make them more accurate. What those are I have no idea as they are f!*!*ng sweet.
Since I already have a pair to compare them to, I'll be eagerly awaiting these "corrections" to see just what is causing this delay...
Hes thinking a couple of months.
He said that a couple of months ago. What's the deal? Did they already make our batch, and they were crap? Did MC demand them to be done over? What are these "corrections"? I wanted a pair LIKE the pair that I have NOW.

Grrrrrr.... this is begining to irritate me... :facepalm

Last edited by a moderator:

tteF aboB wrote:

Emailed TD the other day and he is coordinating with his maker and making corrections to make them more accurate. What those are I have no idea as they are f!*!*ng sweet.
Since I already have a pair to compare them to, I'll be eagerly awaiting these "corrections" to see just what is causing this delay...
Hes thinking a couple of months.
He said that a couple of months ago. What's the deal? Did they already make our batch, and they were crap? Did MC demand them to be done over? What are these "corrections"? I wanted a pair LIKE the pair that I have NOW.

Grrrrrr.... this is begining to irritate me... :facepalm

Last edited by a moderator:
Turns out I live about 10 mins from MC, im gonna try to connect with him later this week and see if I can get a peek at his boots if he has any on hand.....So if some of you wanna post pictures of his last model boots so i can see the difference with the new onces incase I do get to connect w/ him and get to see the new model.....Thanks, - Tim Allen

These are pictures that I believe BobaFettish had posted previously...

cheng1.jpg

cheng2.jpg

K awesome....I talked to him earlier tonight and he said he sent off his last boots for a reference at the factory...Lng Story short, he said I can meet up with him when he gets the 1st pair in.......Ill try and let you guys know how they look. - Tim Allen

I lived in San Antonio for a number of years, and attended several Sci-Fi Expos down there. I got my Cheng boots right before a Sci-Fi Expo in Plano a couple years ago. I mean RIGHT before. The postman dropped them off at the apartment office at 2:30PM, and I picked up the box on the way out of town.

I had to weather them that night at the hotel. Those boots were gorgeous! I'll never forgive myself for weathering a perfectly good pair of boots.

They're comfortable enough to wear without pads or anything. As a matter of fact, I wear them to take the trash out, get the mail, etc...

I met Mark Cheng at SWC2 last year. He walked up and said "You're wearing my boots." It didn't click until he introduced himself. Nice guy! If you don't have these boots yet, get a loan, pawn your wife, do whatever...get these boots!

i am having those same kind of feelings, after i get the boots i can concentrate on serious things like a jet pack! lol

Talked to MC yesterday.....He said he should be hearing from the factory by the end of this week or the beginning of next......

Sign me up for the boots. My feet size dimensions are 10" long X 4 1/4" wide (yes, I have extra wide feet) LOL. You determine the size based on this measures. Thanks.

I would email MC directly. I got in on the run about a month ago, but thats because i live like 10 mins from him....dunno if it too late for not

Last one a heard, he said he was going to """hopefully""" hear something back from the fac. this week. But thats a stretch. Ill give him a buzz in a few days and see whats up, probable just the same as before, you guys know how it is...........Patience is a virtue. -Tim Allen

Talked to MC today, unfortuantly no new news, he said the fac. would give him an update this past week but they didnt. I guess one of the REPs. was on vacation so basically there's no updates.... O well thats expected. In good time boys, in good time.

I talked to MC about two weeks ago. He said that he'll do a pair for me for $200. I'm not sure if around that time (5 months ago, which I'm sorry that I forgot to read the post's date) they were the same price or cheaper, based on quantities.

::Edit:: Name changed to initials

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back