Teaser 1 Please no goofy acronyms LOL

I never thought we would see the day when someone had an original, unaltered 1:1 casting of an original Fett helmet. I've never been so happy about being wrong :D

Spideyfett said:
Sorry....didn't mean to sound like a little school girl:p .....:lol: ..

I wish I could have seen it up close!!!...Now I'm Jealous...:(

Just to clarify my comments... when I said we were around.. I meant here on TDH... not in person. I've never seen it in person although I wish I had! :) Just here on TDH when he first announced he had it.

tylerdurden said:
I think RS took his plug and maybe a casting (?) to last year's Dragon Con.
are you meaning the 2004 or 2005 DC. cause i was at the 2005 one & ima slap my self silly if i missed a chance to see this thing

Please don't slap too hard. LOL.

Also, on the cold cast ear thing I was just stating a factoid not trying to bash on anyone. I origianlly made cold cast ears for Nathan's helmet a few years ago and they turned out quit well and are an extremely cost effective and good alternative to machining.

Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Rogue Studios said:
Please don't slap too hard. LOL.

Also, on the cold cast ear thing I was just stating a factoid not trying to bash on anyone. I origianlly made cold cast ears for Nathan's helmet a few years ago and they turned out quit well and are an extremely cost effective and good alternative to machining.

Lee

SLAP!!!!!! *knocks self out*

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back