TDH TABLE AT COMIC CON!!! ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!

Thanks Scott.

Gang, we REALLY still need more help. I would really like to see there be 2 people on each shift so folks don't get bored and lonely. Plus, I really need someone that can help James on Wednesday at the table with setting up and helping to man it with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be able to help, just not sure when...I don't have my schedule...once I know something, I'll sign up..(y)

Thanks Scott.

Gang, we REALLY still need more help. I would really like to see there be 2 people on each shift so folks don't get bored and lonely. Plus, I really need someone that can help James on Wednesday at the table with setting up and helping to man it with him.

I can sit there with James, I just need to make sure I get my pass in time to get in.

Zarah and I are looking forward to Saturday. our mini mando will be with us though. We gotta teach him how to be a mandalorian

THIS SOOOOOOOO SUCKS! But in a good way. I have my tickets for thursday and friday, But I am expected to start a new job and orientation is ALL WEEK LONG. 9-5. my cash is tapped till the first so I cant get a sunday ticket, and well saturday NO COMMENT. This is a good job, just sucks! I even bought a ticket for a friend who now I cant go with , how bad is this timing. So sorry Sam it looks as if I wont be there to help after all unless for the last 2 hours, if I make it in time. Any ideas anyone?

Just so everyone knows, there is an error in the schedule. We are NOT sharing a table with San Diego Star Wars Society. We are going to be at table MZ 14, NOT MZ 13 as it says in the schedule.

(y)Wasn't sure where to post this, and I didn't want to start a new thread...but I will be working at the Official Pix booth at SDCC, in the LFL section....

on Saturday Hayden Panettiere (Heroes Claire) and James Kyson Lee (Ando) OF HERO'S will be signing for fans attending San Diego Comic Con from 12noon-2pm in the Official Pix booth.
http://www.officialpix.com/news/Heroes_Stars_In_The_OPX_Booth_At_SDCC_115964.asp

So stop by and say hi if you can....See you all there.

(y)

Alex

All right folks, I will be leaving Santa Barbara at 6:00am tomorrow morning. I will be staying at the Comfort Inn downtown. I am staying through Friday morning. My hotel reservation is good through out the duration of the Convention, so if anybody wants to take it over from Friday to Saturday (checkout Sunday) send me a PM and I will furnish my cell number. I will see you all on the floor wednesday evening!

Sadly I will not be making this event this year. So I hope some of you will party twice as hard to make up for it.

I hope that everyone has an awesome time and can't wait to see pictures and hear how everything went.

Jon

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back