TDH Shirts and Patches!

Ordered but unable to pay. Hope it's OK

Just entered the link again and only the 14 patches are in my cart. I I've asked a small and a large t-shirt ...still unable to pay and to log in...:unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
There were around 140 shirts and 160 patches ordered. The patches have just arrived and the shirts are expected late next week. Scott will get them out as soon as those shirts arrive. Scott is the master at this stuff so he'll do everything he can to get them out..

My understanding is that there are definite plans for more TDH merch soon!

There were around 140 shirts and 160 patches ordered. The patches have just arrived and the shirts are expected late next week. Scott will get them out as soon as those shirts arrive. Scott is the master at this stuff so he'll do everything he can to get them out..

Awesome, thank you for the update

Did the shirts arrive

If the shirts didn't come this week is it possible to ship the patches in the meantime?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back