Tatooine mando

once you slap some armor plates on it that will change though. keep it up though you got the right idea. Every project I did made me step back and ask that's NICE... but what can I add to make it better.

You can always tell which of the members are married, lol. I speak from experience, of course

:lol:lol: Not married, but I have a girlfriend of a year-and-a-half. I've learned who's boss :p

As far as the story goes, I'm not so sure; I mean, it's possible, as there are at least three canon incidents of the Tuskens adopting those they've captured; Sharad Hett, A'Sharad Hett, and Tahiri Veila.
But Tuskens are not supposed to be portrayed as the type who would adopt others into their culture on a regular basis; they do not trust outsiders, especially given the environment of Tatooine itself. They war against moisture farmers, and slaughter those they come across, leaving none alive if possible.
Call me an EU snob, but it just doesn't seem believable from a canon perspective.

For the blood-smear, what you could do is paint the palm of your hand, as well as your fingers, with blood-red paint (or even brownish-red), and drag it across the helmet to give it a realistic, ritualistic look.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back