Take 3

I'm pretty sure A'd'ika uses Bondo-glass too... that's what I used on my first set of gaunts, they turned out alright but the material I used for the base wasn't the best... I'm redoin' 'em with cardboard this time.

Im loving the Armor(I'd be working on my armor but my dad's a busta and won't let me leave the house until the swelling in my arm goes down)

Actually I do have some progress, I found perfect gaunt material and i have So much of em
And i found a soft bendable Plastic that is perfect for my Bev'ika and Get'si or what ever nuts is in mando'a

yeah hey sorry guys i have had no time to work on my armor have exams next week but no school monday so maybe some work over the weekend

hey everyone so the trash can was warming me up for the big leagues. I have just cut out my metal armor and am going to make my helm out of it, but i have one qustion, how do i connect the pieces? please hurry and answer!
Jango

wow is this thread still in tact? lol well... whats this? progress!!!! after all these years i was beginning to think it wasn't comin, now please, this way.
well no pics( no camera) but i started painting a m4 assualt rifle in army digital it's lookin pretty sweet! but i'll post pics later.

ok here we go here is the reciever
007.jpg

and here is the whole gun
010-1.jpg

this was alot of fun to paint, i got the stenciles from tacticalcameo.com its a pretty sweet website. well thats all right now i think i'll paint my metal armor in the army digi too.
thanks
Jango

I dunno... I'd have to actually see what it's doin to be able to tell you. But... if you're gonna use it for your costume u don't want it to be functional anyways

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back