SWEET ESB Images thanks to Official Pix and SpideyFett

Where exactly? Not seeing it.

This picture. Make it the largest size and then look at the rifle buttstock detail closest to the rear of the rifle, by the wookie scalps. You can see 2 of the 4 edges of that detail "square", and both visible edges have the black paint rubbing off and you can see that "slave bikini red" underneath.

attachment.php

I see, but I think based on other pics posted that it was determined that this piece is an "anodized" red metal piece...I'll see what I can find.

This picture. Make it the largest size and then look at the rifle buttstock detail closest to the rear of the rifle, by the wookie scalps. You can see 2 of the 4 edges of that detail "square", and both visible edges have the black paint rubbing off and you can see that "slave bikini red" underneath.

Just found this. Post #8 and #10. http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php/25444-ESB-Blaster-stock-greebs-color

Since he works for LFL and has access to real parts, I'd trust his judgement. Too bad the thread faded away without more info.

I've actually spoken with Chris on this piece.. and that post was in 2008.... But based on Higher Res pics we saw at FanDays after party, I think Chris has since changed his mind.
Plus there are additional pics that unfortunately I can not post....just yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back