Superjedi's FPH2 for Slynger

Thanks. :)

Some more ear work to show. I have most of the left ear done. All that's left is the bottom facet.

IMG_4684_zpscibhyesc.jpg

The black arch is finished on the RF ear cap. I'll let this dry for at least 24 hours before masking for the white half-arch.

IMG_4685_zpszbxjjcqb.jpg

Since I have to have all the parts detailed before I do final weathering, I'll work on some construction tomorrow. I need to build a platform for the MQ-1 insert, drill and tap a hole in the RF stalk to attach the topper, and make some aluminum tabs to install the visor. So it'll be out to the cold garage to do some cutting and drilling. . . brrrrr!

Thanks, guys. :) The helmet is complete!
This is kind of a teaser post, as I don't have time to get the final pics taken tonight. Tomorrow I'll show the finished bucket! (y)

Thats more like it! Congrats Slynger you're gonna love it!

This took, what 38 days? That's 2 days longer it took for mine! Hope you're not slowing down! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I could say wow, or great work, but all that still falls short. You're attention to detail is amazing. This is beyond what I had ever hoped to have in my collection. Thank you so much, I can't wait to get it on display!!

Just a quick bump to praise Eric's work. The paint is amazing, it looks like it came straight from the set of ESB. Also, I had a few questions about this piece after it arrived and Eric was more than helpful. Thanks again for an amazing job. I can't believe I finally have an ESB helmet it my collection!!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back