Greedo Submitted my Greedo

LOL, Thank you :)

Working on this Greedo Was fun but unfortunately there are some imperfections on the costume that I would like to get rid of sooner or later. First of all is the suit, which has too greenish bands.
Then all the belt thing. As you can see I wear 2 belts. Greedo, even if we never see it, should wear just one which is a mix of the two I wear.

F

Greedo never had a holster in the cantina scene so that is pretty easy to fix. This has been confirmed by Paul Blake who was the original actor for scenes shot in Tunisia and is also one of the reasons why the holster is optional for the costume. The holster originally required for the costume CRL was a DH-17 holster (which of course doesn't fit Greedos DT-12 blaster...). The DH-17 blaster and holster was worn by 3 rodians outside in the hanger bay near the Falcon during ANH and the infamous deleted Jabba scene. It was assumed that since Paul Blake was one of the actors portrayed (he was the far right rodian) that he was wearing the same costume for the cantina scene...which is incorrect. Paul Blake has confirmed he was wearing different shoes and no holster for the cantina scene. You can clearly see the holster style you are wearing wasn't used in this frontal shot taken from a deleted scene angle. This scene is found on the Star Wars bonus DVD.

20151115_162654.jpg

This is the same point 47:09 into the movie where you can see him off to the side of Obiwan...

Greedo_inside1.jpg

There are a bunch of other reference shots of Paul Blake posted in the CRL on thebhg.net. I highly recommend going there for more images. I won't overload TDH with stuff on a guy who wore no real armor.

Enjoy

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back