Starting my first Mando today

ok throw that paint out it's **** and is going to make your armor look like **** , goto Canadian tire and goto the automotive they have spray paint there witch i use

ok thats a little bit more than the ones i bought, but i need to get my flightsuit first. and if you're gonna give me your armor i can wait anyway :D Btw you in saskatoon at all in the next few weeks?

maybe in December when i do Xmas shopping for family/friends , but if we work on armor together of course i can give it to you right then hehe

Wow you miss a lot when you're not on for a few days! I was going to crack the whip on all of you because of all that chatter, but after reading that extended God-convo I'll let the rest slide. Props to you all for being so honest and supportive of each other, I knew some of you guys were Christians too, I just didn't realize how many. I knew I picked a good munch of web-friends!

Wow you miss a lot when you're not on for a few days! I was going to crack the whip on all of you because of all that chatter, but after reading that extended God-convo I'll let the rest slide. Props to you all for being so honest and supportive of each other, I knew some of you guys were Christians too, I just didn't realize how many. I knew I picked a good munch of web-friends!

definatly! i never would have guessed that there was so many of us :)

I too, was amazed. I knew there were a few of us, but it absolutely amazed me when I saw the conversation. Bunch of good web friends indeed! We really need to meet in person (cough cough CV cough cough ;) )

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back