Starting my first Mando today

true Kal, but Levi, sorry no Mando's yet, just that POS blue guy with the sore throat.

He's cool, but I hope the Mando kick shebs... since Uncle George is changing things up again.
When is he gonna learn, Star Wars isn't HIS ANY MORE, it's OURS!!!
With out the fans he'd just be some dumb bone head in a flanal (?SP) shirt picking boogers out of his beard.............

Sorry ending rant.

ya i know. I beleive he name is Bane if i remember correctly

HAHA!! its so true! have you noticed that pretty much everyone who was in episode 1,2, and 3 said they were fans of star wars when they were kids!

Im really pumped for the live action stuff though (y)

true Kal, but Levi, sorry no Mando's yet, just that POS blue guy with the sore throat.

He's cool, but I hope the Mando kick shebs... since Uncle George is changing things up again.
When is he gonna learn, Star Wars isn't HIS ANY MORE, it's OURS!!!
With out the fans he'd just be some dumb bone head in a flanal (?SP) shirt picking boogers out of his beard.............

Sorry ending rant.

Ha ha he he i just fell off my bar stool laughing so hard. :lol:

The live is supposed to have some bounty hunter in it.... I can only hope... THAT IT'S NOT AURA SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO CARE'S ABOUT HER?!?!
Another Rant comming....

Seriously she was in Ep1 for 1 second and the whole world... OH WHO'S THAT?? OH SHE MUST BE SOMETHING SPECIAL...

AAARRRGGHGHGHG SOMEONE SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just don't get it? Okay, now introducing her into Clone wasn't bad, but ya know when she first appeared ARGH it drove me crazy.

I know I need to take my med's ;)

lmao u guys crack me up... and sorry lev'ika, just can't stand spongebob... I dunno I have a very childish sense of humor but that show doesn't amuse me, it just seems stupid... but to each his own! working on the pics for my thread they'll be up shortly

Actually Ori'ad... I think Sing's quite the character. U know she was in the legacy of the force books right? she used a different name but it's eventually revealed that it was aura sing that tried to assainate Queen Mother Tenel Ka. Not to mention she has her own comics... and those are actually pretty cool, plus, she's a heck of a jettise killer!

:lol: Im considering showing you my Squidward pic :lol: its already my facebook profile pic haha

And adonian, YOU ARE SO RIGHT! I saw her for a short bit in episode one and after that she was (for unknown reasons) a big deal! Im suprised they even got a decently long page for her on wookieepedia! Shes standing by a gate BIG DEAL! :lol: I guess im ranting too :lol: but its so true! and ya i was alright with having her in the clone wars, as long as she doesnt become as big as they're trying to make Bane (I say they take him out and start showing some mandos already!)

sorry Kal, didn't read, but might. But ya gotta remember when she first came out, what was that in 99? They hyped her up so much that it pi$$ed me off and turned me off of her.

I may read the books, can you list them for me here (in order) so I can pick them up.
I kinda stopped buying SW novels when they KILLED OFF CHEWY!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back