Starting -> JangoUri Costume v 2.0 (Heavy Pics)

Thanks!! Thanks guys!

Bluewolf said:
You might have better luck if you open the gym door and walk in, hitting will just bruse your hands. :)

Everything is looking great!

:lol: :lol:, that was a Good one. You know, that´s the best i´m able to speak with my poor english

Well... BKBT almost finished :D

bkbturi2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
JangoUri, this is going to look awesome when finished! Great job on all the peices so far! Where'd you get the leather for the vest? I've been looking around online at garment leathers, but I'm not sure which kind is best.

Thanks, and keep us posted!
-Chris

Dang, and I thought mine was looking good. Man mine just can't compete with that. Great job Uri. That R&B finish is looking really choice.(y)

Cruzer

Thanks guys!

BobaMaltz: I used The bellow liquitex acrylic paints for the weather effect: Mars Black, Raw Sienna and Burnt Umber

Hey buddy Cruzer, thanks bro, but i´ve seen your helmet and it is just outstanding!!!

MandoMan said:
Where'd you get the leather for the vest? I've been looking around online at garment leathers, but I'm not sure which kind is best.

Thanks, and keep us posted!
-Chris

Well Chris, When I said I got "Shunned super accurated leather for flak vest" I ment I got it from the user called Shunned :lol:.
I don´t know if he has more leather for sale, but i don´t think so

Skalen Fehl said:
Nice work! Looking forward to seeing your finished Jango. By the way, your english is fine. Where do you live?

Hey, Thanks bro! I´m from Spain, Barcelona. I´ve learned all english I´m able to speak throught these forums and videogames (ok, and a little throught the school :lol: )

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back