Star wars EMP costume museum!

grenater

Hunter
Hey fellow members I'm gonna be straight and simple to the point. There will be boba fett armor! And I will take a lot of pictures so really I will be going to the museum in Seattle and wanted to know, are there anything you want specifically photographed? Details closeups and what not? Its going to be return of the jedi armor but I am so psyched to see it in real person! Feel free to ask me to take pics of certain things, I want to donate as much as I can to this forum.

It's an official Lucas films traveling show. I'm going to try and get over there also but my flight gets in to late and I fly out to early as of right now....trying to have that changed.

It's an official Lucas films traveling show. I'm going to try and get over there also but my flight gets in to late and I fly out to early as of right now....trying to have that changed.
There are multiple locations there isn't one closer to you?

I may be wrong about the first thing lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that explains that. Hopefully they take it to Kansas City or Minneapolis... Des Moines would be better, but that'll never happen.

I did a little digging. There are actually two traveling Star Wars exhibits. The one starting in Seattle at the end of January is "The Power of Costume: Rebel, Jedi, Princess, Queen: A behind-the-scenes look at some of the most iconic costumes in film history". No other venues or dates are listed.

The other is "Star Wars Identities". It is currently in Lyon France. Also no other venues or dates are listed, but there are slots with "Coming Soon".

Is it the real thing? When "Science Meets Imagination" came to the twin cities, some of the props were replicas. I know a Vader sabre was a licensed prop. A friend went to The Music of Star Wars and the Boba Fett on display was not screen used. I think it was a Don Post.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back