*SPOILERS* The Book of Boba Fett Discussion

If the series is so poor due to having to rush it to finish - I just don't understand why they can't simply delay the release until they can deliver an actually good product? When it comes to making commissions for people, I would rather take my time to make sure I deliver an excellent end product than to rush it and give my paying customers subpar work. I just don't get it......

Sadly this is like a trend now a days especially in the video game industry. After you pay the full price of the game still being in an alpha / beta stage, devs use us as testers for them to fix ****, release patches to download. Fkn ridiculous! After having high expectations for this show, then seeing it all of it in what it resulted it feels in such a let down, I’m bummed down in a way I can’t even bring myself in wanting to re watch it again after how bad for me the season finale turned out to be. I still can’t believe either they took out bobas spurs sound effect when he walks in this series. Yet they did it when he approached fennec in season 1 which I don’t understand. No bossk, ig-88 nor dengar but instead We get Joan Jett’s copycat wanna be biker chic with T.I.‘a performing spinning moves like he’s in Desperado. The list of stupid **** is beyond endless I just wanna forget it ever happened.

If the series is so poor due to having to rush it to finish - I just don't understand why they can't simply delay the release until they can deliver an actually good product? When it comes to making commissions for people, I would rather take my time to make sure I deliver an excellent end product than to rush it and give my paying customers subpar work. I just don't get it......
I think it was more about Disney wanting a new Star Wars show by the end of the year, so they had that deadline on top of wanting to get everything filmed before a shutdown.

But yeah, I'm REALLY curious to know how F&F feel about the finished product. Do they still think it's such a great, action packed, kickass kinda thrill ride that is fan satisfying? Or do they recognize its flaws and willing to own them? I could actually see that happening as it's not a bad PR move to say "Yeah, we know it's not great or what you wanted, but we've heard you and season 2 will be better".

Oh wow:

“if there's an Oscar for best performance under a helmet, I'm going to win it.”

Get this man in a bacta tank immediately, he’s having delusions of grandeur!
You should see some of the interviews he has done !!

We might get a season 2 though....

‘The Book Of Boba Fett’ Finale Viewership 36% Higher Than ‘The Mandalorian’ Season 2"

Last edited:
‘The Book Of Boba Fett’ Finale Viewership 36% Higher Than ‘The Mandalorian’ Season 2"
200.gif

I know one mega star wars fan in real life, though he is not the Fett fan I am. Then all my brothers in law and other friends are casual Star Wars fans. My one friend had issues with the show, and my wife agrees the writing was clumsy and Robert's episodes were weak, but most people I know thought the show was at least alright and the ending was a thrill ride.

I really want to watch it again since sometimes I will appreciate something more with a second viewing after knowing what to expect. (Horror movies especially for some reason.) But this one is really hard to press play on.

200.gif

I know one mega star wars fan in real life, though he is not the Fett fan I am. Then all my brothers in law and other friends are casual Star Wars fans. My one friend had issues with the show, and my wife agrees the writing was clumsy and Robert's episodes were weak, but most people I know thought the show was at least alright and the ending was a thrill ride.

I really want to watch it again since sometimes I will appreciate something more with a second viewing after knowing what to expect. (Horror movies especially for some reason.) But this one is really hard to press play on.
I watched Episodes 1-4 and 7 this weekend without pause straight through and while it is still flawed, I found myself enjoying a bit more than the fragmented weekly viewing. I think I also had lost those extremely high expectations I burdened myself with the first time through :)

I watched Episodes 1-4 and 7 this weekend without pause straight through and while it is still flawed, I found myself enjoying a bit more than the fragmented weekly viewing. I think I also had lost those extremely high expectations I burdened myself with the first time through :)

I am not sure I could watch the cringe bits again, they must be worse after a few viewings!

I just skip to the cool bits, which account to about 15 minutes in total!

Get out Sarlacc
Get Slave 1
Kill bikers with Slave 1
Use jet pack, blaster and knee rockets with Din
BK introduction
Garsa Fwip
All Cad Bane

That's a good point. I could tell after the first episode it would make a better binge than a weekly.

Anyone else read TheBobaFettFanClubs review of the last episode and the very end where it talks about the entire season as a whole? The very last part is very well said and I definitely 100% agree. So much wasted potential.

Scoot on down past the photo of Din in the naboo starfighter with Grogu.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back