Some stuff I think is cool

So my costume is on hold for a little while, until I get there check out these:

uploadfromtaptalk1401647498284.jpg
My Boba ink :-D

And my awesome birthday present!
uploadfromtaptalk1401647498284.jpg
A signed limited edition of Flying Solo

AND I have cider and Return of the Jedi is on tv. Happy girl right now :)

uploadfromtaptalk1401647535749.jpg

Nice ink, too bad it's ROTJ though lol. Anywho, who is the book? I was thinking of getting it.

It's 'what colours would work best in ink that anyone who isn't on TDH won't even notice' I suppose!

Book is Jeremy Bulloch's

Sent from my GT-I9505

Are we actually debating the screen accuracy of her tattoo when she was just excited to share it with us? Shame on you lol
Whether the colours are screen accurate or not, it's a great tattoo!
Dana Are you planning to add other elements around it to make a complete half sleeve?
And happy belated birthday!

Are we actually debating the screen accuracy of her tattoo when she was just excited to share it with us? Shame on you lol
Dana Are you planning to add other elements around it to make a complete half sleeve?

-_- Sorry!

It's not til Saturday he gave me this one early as we are off on holiday and he didn't want it being bashed around on the flight, but thank you!

No plans to extend (for now anyway) I need to keep it coverable for work - and it really hurt!

I know right, I get more excited going to toys r us than my 5 year old.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back