Shoulder caps with threading?

Dekard

New Hunter
Hey All, recently picked up some armor that someone was passing along and it didn't come with the shoulder caps. Seems these had threaded caps. Is there a specific size? Where can I get replacement ones?

Attachments

• IMG_8393.jpg
    IMG_8393.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
Dekard
I, personally have the QDC (QuestDesignCanada) brand of Collar and Cod Studs. This seller (Brett is his name) has been nothing but great to me and has outstanding customer service. His store can be found on Etsy: QuestDesignCanada - Etsy
1674936158222.png

As robotzo mentioned MCR (MachineCraft Replicas) also has an outstanding option as well. I've done good business with Dakota (is his name) and have several of his items on my current ROTJ Boba Fett. Most recently is his Ultra-Lite Gauntlet Rocket. MCR has an actual store on the web: MachineCraft Replicas - Screen Accurate Boba Fett Metal Parts

But here is MCR's offering of the Collar Studs....
1674936338240.png

Another REALLY, REALLY cool thing about MCR is his recent ties to Disney...
1674936962301.png
1674936970157.png

1674936631028.png

1674936742682.png

I'm guessing it is no small feat to have gotten noticed and been picked up by Disney Studios to provide parts for use in the shows. And even though I've bought and paid for these iconic pieces and put them on my costume, I gotta say, it feels more like an honor and privilege to have em’.

Have fun!
-Iron

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey All, recently picked up some armor that someone was passing along and it didn't come with the shoulder caps. Seems these had threaded caps. Is there a specific size? Where can I get replacement ones?
I could make some resin ones for you if you are interested.

Upvote 0
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back