SHAMELESS RECAST

I have fought and argued these points for over a year. There is "nothing new under the sun" as pro or anti-recast arguements. TDH has made it's stance very clear. I do not completely agree but I do completely comply. If I wanted to recast my Marrow_Sun helmet I would have to choose to quit here and join another community. I do not choose that nor do I like my odds at finding a community as nice as this one.

End o' story. (Now, if I saw an original "Mystery" base helmet on Ebay and had the time to learn to make a mold, I just might buy it up and make some some buckets. :))

Just to clarify things here...
Admin, as you are more than capable of getting the fact's correct in matters of this nature...
can you put it straight to everyone who's confused or just interested...
Are the MS, MSH,MSH2 etc etc..buckets made from scratch...

I mean were they originally made from a lump of clay or cardboard or whatever and then formed into shape and cast in fibreglass or whatever?...:confused

Or were they originally a helmet of some origin, be it DP or Rubies etc etc and then formed into a better shape and then recasted in fibreglass or whatever?...:confused

It would be most helpful I think...:)
When I look about the threads all I see are these buckets like MS and MSH in comparison's and opinions.
But it would be nice for all members new and old to have a full list of known available buckets and thier origins in one definitive posting for all to see and know without speculation or second guess's...

You dont have to and I imagine you probably wont, but i would be nice to know...

Cheers,:cheers

Mason...

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back