SFP Jumpsuit Bulk Purchase

got confirmation and a tracking number...just need to figure out how to track EMS Express Post...

I'll try and keep you guys as up to date as possible...i'm still without a computer at home.

thanks again for your patience.

Anton contacted me yesterday (for some reason) to say that the jumpsuits "were sent this week." Just so we're clear, I did not purchase a jumpsuit in this batch, nor am I involved in any part of the transaction. Please continue to send any questions to padawan_schlicher .
Thanks.

not bad kid, not bad for your first time. I will wait until my suit is in my hands before I pat you on the back, but so far so good. not bad at all !

jose

Well... are these gonna get here before Friday of next week? If not I need to know so I can go about another way of getting together a jumpsuit.

Thanks

they are coming to me then getting sent out. I'll send it right back out as soon as i get it. I'll send it overnite if I have to for those who need it by the 31st. I haven't been able to figure out how to track the package, it was sent EMS Express Post from the phillipines, so if anyone can give me some help there that would be good.

Unfortunately you can't track it. He did send me my last shipment using EMS Express. I got it in D.C. in 6 days. Hope that helps.

the only thing i found on EMS is it is an austaulian ownded international courier. Under the says it is overnight to major cities.
I am up to overnighting it if need be, but will figure that out when you get them. actually I need it by the 28th or 29th

I know sending things to the islands doesn't take time but getting things from the islands does take a bit. When did anton send it ? I could ask my parents, they send things to the philippines all the time.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back