Scratch build ESB Boba WIP

Wow, it has been busy in here! So 3 months after my last post, what have I done since then. Well.... I have completed my Fett. I finished the final bit of work and fitting almost 1 year to the date of when I originally started my project.

I completed my ESB Fett on October 25, only days before I was supposed to take the costume to Las Vegas for Halloween.

I never took the costume to Vegas. I was afraid, too many people, too close, too much could go wrong in a short amount of time. I opted for a different costume to take to Vegas that would pack much smaller and could take a beating.

So I put a bit of a spin on the wife's idea of going as a Wizard of Oz character and did a Scarecrow, just a bit differently.
20141031_211614.gif

I did untie the noose before packing my luggage both ways. I also managed to wear my mask through the Bellagio, for a brief period of time.

Anyhow, here is my final Fett, it may not be perfect but it does the trick. I still need to install a comms device of sorts and i still need to mark the jetpack harness straps so I know exactly where to adjust them each time when I put the jetpack on it sits at the right height.

20141119_142048.gif

I have submitted photos for 501st approval, I am just waiting on a reply now, I will post up how it goes.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back