SAS Mando

lmao that's funny... and in mando news... lmao I am considering changing this one to an ODST mando instead of an SAS mando, which would only involve a small paint change and a few minor tweaks of the armor such as ODST based logos instead of the SAS patch, a ODST style chest plate (still mando ab plate tho) and the legs and arms would be camo with a black chest... and I'm currently mulling over the idea of building Halo style weaps... btw Ord'ika I have pep blueprints for the Halo Magnum pistol if u want 'em!

Dude, you are breaking the Cardinal Rule, NEVER combine halo with star wars, Two great things alone, but when added together brings about the end of the universe, but the pistol sorta looks star warsy so keep the pistol
EDIT
So Your SAS and your Airforce mando sketches Inspired me how?
After i was done my mathematics(im doing well for someone who failed grade 8 ((I WAS IN FRENCH EMMERSION)) this report card i passed with a 50% (( i missed 24.5 days so that is actually why, my teachers all said that when i asked about the report card)) its funny how i get such low marks because it frustrates my teachers, because well I am one of the most intelligent people in my school) I decided to take out a piece of paper and sketched down my mando, It inspired me too place straps all over my armor, in what form you ask? Ammo pouches

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah the pistols are pretty cool and I'm def using a variant of them for mine... as for the ODST parts of the armor, mostly just using ODST style chest and leg plates with my black/grey camo pattern. I also drew in a M7S SMG for the sketch I did but I really don't like the way it carries, so while I'm still using a silenced compact SMG type gun, it won't be a M7S... now to find something that WILL work! lol

correction Zuka... when you add to things that are amazing alone together, you simply get an event greater result :D In other words.... THATS GONNA BE SICK!! :lol: (y)

not at the moment no... like I said on the first page... the green armor is my primary armor and my current project... this one is still just in the concept stage, the intent of the thread was to bounce my ideas around and get some input

and pictures of the green armour? I really don't mean to be an *ss, but I've been mucked arond by quite a few people on TDH and all of them have "Placeholder" threads. So I am sure you have put a lot of hard work into your armour, I would love to see your progress.

Sorry if this seems to be a bit of a b*tch, but Mando Mercs seems to be where the serious and genuine mercs live.

Yeah. Saz is right.

Then again, maybe we shouldn't go to TDH. 'Tis a silly silly place.

And I mean this with no sarcasm at all. We're far too silly to be considered serious. *chuckles*

Maybe we all should consider our abserdity?

Who knows? In the end, I'm guessimg we all should recognise we are all participating in the creation of armour and some talk more BS than others!

@Saz: I ain't jerking anyone around, there are some pics of my green armor over on that thread... I would start this one too, I just don't have time/money to work on both at once.

@Jango: Yeah I'm using the ODST legs on both sets of armor, just adding the chest plate to this one too, which... I guess when I get paid for the move, I can get another trashcan and start building on this one

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back