San Diego Comic Con Thread!

Haha! John told us there was a little left in the room and to grab it... when we went in... holy cow!!! It was like a whole bar left!!! I think we will be bringing some of it back next year!!!

Thanks for the use of the room! It was so much fun hanging out with everyone again!

Haha! John told us there was a little left in the room and to grab it... when we went in... holy cow!!! It was like a whole bar left!!! I think we will be bringing some of it back next year!!!

Thanks for the use of the room! It was so much fun hanging out with everyone again!

John told us there was quite a bit left so when we went to check over the room before leaving we were like "Whoa.. someones going to have a fantastic last hurrah!"

No prob. :)

John told us there was quite a bit left so when we went to check over the room before leaving we were like "Whoa.. someones going to have a fantastic last hurrah!"

No prob. :)
:lol:lol: We couldn't believe they had left so much. Trust me, had we known you guys were coming down we would have left some for you 2 to take. It was not fun trying to pull it on a little cart up 5 blocks :lol:

Oh no worries! We were pretty glad. We took what was left over last year and I think we actually still have some of it. I'm glad you guys took it all this time, lol.

Good to see everyone, and sorry about missing so many. I called it a day when the convention became too crowded, which was soon.

If any of you have any pictures of the clone pilot and his partner, I would appreciate it if someone would post it.
I can't seem to find any pictures on line of the LFL event, or the clones.

Here you go Clonesix

IMG_0548.JPG

IMG_0549.JPG

IMG_0558.JPG

Fantastic pictures. I really wish I could of made it this year to actually meet some of you in person. It was just a few years ago when i happened across PredatorMV at Celebration 4 and had a 15 minute talk about how to build a Fett costume and this site. Been here ever since.

I finally got home from the con. It only took two extra days... Sorry I missed out on the dinner, I had no idea what day it was (meaning I didn't know what day I was on). It was good to see old faces again up at Jose and Dana's penthouse. The con was amazing, I actually managed to see most of the stuff I wanted to.

I got some interesting experiences, like being featured on Marvel.com for a day or two as their banner for their SDCC coverage. (I am in the spider suit in my pics)
My pics are up here. http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p120/Predatormv/SDCC 09/

Ha, I knew it. He told me he wasn't, but I could tell he was lying - oh yeah I could!! :lol:

Haha, yeah I remember talking to him about it quite awhile back. He is not a good liar:lol: You could tell he was excited about it, he really wanted the role. Good for him, can't wait(y)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back