For Sale ROTJ Hero Armour

roger12RAMJET

Active Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
For sale I have this set of ROTJ Hero Armour which is based on a modified version of RS Propmasters Fett armour. It’s painted with Archive-X enamels, some colours they no longer produce were used too. Metal studs, knee darts and a weathered Bobamaker vest and neck seal. The chest armour and shoulders have the plastic bolts mounted to the rear and the brass grommets have been placed on the vest.

£475 obo plus shipping.

IMG_2388.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2389.jpeg
    IMG_2389.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2390.jpeg
    IMG_2390.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2391.jpeg
    IMG_2391.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2392.jpeg
    IMG_2392.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2393.jpeg
    IMG_2393.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2394.jpeg
    IMG_2394.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
It looks layered, it shouldn't be layered for ROTJ Hero.... the shape of the collar is so way off as well
It’s been painted both layered and topical depending on the parts. Pretty sure RS Propmasters never claimed lineage for their Fett armour. This shape for the collar, although not completely accurate, is more comfortable to wear as it doesn’t press against the throat. It’s been approved by 501st on another set of RS Armour I painted before.

I’m not asking for a critique on how the armour was painted or how RS Propmasters shaped their plates.

Have you got any sales threads? If yes, would you like me or another member to go there and tell you everything that’s not quite right with it?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back