ROTJ Fett - iPhone 12 Pro Max

Irongladiator

Active Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello Fellow Fett's!
Just wanted to share with you guys a ROTJ Fett inspired design I did on my new iPhone 12 Pro Max! I upgraded to this phone from an iPhone Xs Max. I really love Otterbox Phone cases - I find them incredibly durable, albiet spendy! When I got my iPhone Xs Max I picked up this Darth Vader case from Otterbox....
Otter Box - Darth Vader - iPhone Xs Max.jpg

A great case and it took some minor abuse over the couple years I had it, not to mention the super cool design, which I found quickly wore off in spots after several months of ownership. When I upgraded I was looking for another Otterbox that had Fett or was Fett deisgned. I couldn't seem to find any, so I decided to make my own! I picked up a clear Otterbox case.....
Otter Box - Clear.jpg

And then I set out to make my own design. I went with 2 decal's, special thanks to ShortFuse for custom making me these as per my specifications. If you're in need of Fett decals, look no further than ShortFuse. He doesn't disappoint. The two decals I went with were....
1) Red ROTJ Mythosaur
2) Jaster's Feather Chest Emblem
I also chose to paint on some Killstripes too. I know, I know.....its not the "18 Killstripes" as on the bucket, but I was able to squeeze 10 Killstripes on it - I just didn't have enough room.

For paint, I used Humbrol's Matt 252 (Olivegrun), which is the same green I used on my Boba Maker ROTJ VX bucket for the Dome and Lower Cheeks. I will say that the waterproof material on the back of the iPhone made it difficult for the primer to stick to - I had to use two coats of primer, but once done it made the Humbrol stick quite easily! I also used Humbrol's Maskol for some Damage/Scratch effects.

Here was the end result....
Custom - Fett iPhone 12 Pro Max.jpg

....and here with my Otterbox Clear Case.
Custom - Fett iPhone 12 Pro Max with Otterbox.jpg

With the design protected by the Otterbox case - It shouldn't rub off like the Vader I had. ;) :cool:

What do you guys think?

Thanks,
-Iron

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back