ROTJ Bucket now with Paint

Here is a cool size reference for the ROTJ bucket. This is matched up to a screen accurate trooper helmet. Although
its not booted up against another known fett bucket yet, I think this shows a lot. Look at the pics... if it's
the same size as the real deal, does it really matter anyway?? :lol:

However, comparison pics will be coming next to my MSH, MSH2, DLX and MH.

lflcomp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing....Simply amazing....I'd be interested in one of those (even though this isn't a interest thread) :)

Hi there WPK

What bucket is that by the way, it looks amazingly close to the movie prop, I am looking for one myself and yours is by far the most accurate i've seen. Appreciate any help you can offer

Joe

Ok boys and girls... I really can't see it getting much better than this. Although "almost" ready for paint,
the maker decided to start applying all of the signiture scratches and gouges found on the original.
this should be INTERESTING to say the least ;)

Below are the REVISED COMP PICS. It's late, and I'm running down, so I'll probably revise this in the
morning, but here's something to tide you over...

Sometime this week, we'll get some size reference up.

Onto the pics...

collage.jpg

Oh and BTW, since I thought this was kinda interesting I had a pic taken of the range finder earcap removed.
Looks kinda familiar. ;)

6.jpg

:eek:MG
WPK taht helmet looks incredible
so ... you are planing to make a ROTJ version ;)

Well Paid Killer wrote:

DCB wants a fett bucket??
yea- i'm toying around w/ doing a fett... and since i already have about $500 into an incomplete fett roj blaster - i might as well go all the way. ;)

Well Paid Killer wrote:
Did you find out there was a hot chick in that suit at some point or what? :D
yea - didn't you hearÀ ;) It's been confirmed that Jeremy was never actually in the suit at ALL - Fett was played by mostly by an unknown cute English girl ;)

:eek: WOW!! :eek: That's just Amazing! :eek:

But we all know why WPK is doing this...So that the ROTJ team guys will forever be in debt to the leader of the ESB team. :D

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back