Ripcode Bucket Progress thread By EVAN4218

The more I look at that helmet, the more I am thoroughly impressed Justin. I want to see a pic of you Rip wearing it the instant you recieve it :).

Just checked UPS tracking. The helmet is here in town. It's "Out for Delivery"....! So... it should be here some time today! :)

So close... yet so far!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked UPS tracking. The helmet is here in town. It's "Out for Delivery"....! So... it should be here some time today! :)

So close... yet so far!!! :p

I love that feeling of having something like this in mail, and knowing its so close to you. I got that when mine was on its way.

-tubachris

This paintjob can be achived by anyone! I will post a list of every single color I used and take a pic of the bottle and cans of paint to assist as well.

This helmet was all topical, using the airbrush/paintcan for the base colors and then finishing it off with a airbrushed wash and some steel wool sponges. (I guess its not a wash if its airbrused but who cares :p )

With some of the newer sculpts that are out like the MS3 and the Bobamaker and MLC, the prep work is not really needed as these helmets come ready to go short of any mods you feel you want to make.

Thanks again for all the complements on this bucket.

wow.jpg

Someone has mad skilz!!

The pictures DO NOT do this helmet justice! :eek:

In my hands this is a jaw dropping masterpiece!! (y)

For the lucky guys who will get a chance to see it this weekend... I think you are going to like it! :D

Big thanks to Justin! (y) (y)

Thanks also to Spideyfett for his assistance! (y) (y)

You guys are friends that I am proud to know!

Beer is on me at C4! :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back