Reputable seller for EE-3?

I hope it's okay to post this on here, if not admins please move.

I've been looking for a good EE-3 blaster, and came across this kit. Anyone know about them or their kit?

ESB EE-3 Carbine Blaster Kit | Molon Labe Studios | Quality STAR WARS Prop Reproductions for Enthusiasts

I have one of MLS's ROTJ EE-3 kits I am currently working up. I can't compare to others as this is the only one I have had in my hands, but (as with all the resin casts I've gotten) it will require a bit of work to make into a useful prop. Many bubbles, some inconsistencies/inaccuracies (especially with the greeblies), but I'm sure in the end it will be a good replica. Certainly MLS is a top notch supplier.

I have one of MLS's ROTJ EE-3 kits I am currently working up. I can't compare to others as this is the only one I have had in my hands, but (as with all the resin casts I've gotten) it will require a bit of work to make into a useful prop. Many bubbles, some inconsistencies/inaccuracies (especially with the greeblies), but I'm sure in the end it will be a good replica. Certainly MLS is a top notch supplier.

Appreciate it [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad

@Sidewinder is great too! He does kits or finished blasters!

I just found his sale thread. I like the look of his better, but if I miss the current run, I may have to go with another. You never know if or even when they'll do another.

Sent from my iPad

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back