RBF's Sabine Wren costume for my daughter (11)

RBF
That is a serious sewing machine - or at least it looks intimidating - Hahaha! And well done to your little girl for taking on such a task. That's super cool that you've opt'd to scratch build em'!
:cool:(y)

-Iron

RBF
That is a serious sewing machine - or at least it looks intimidating - Hahaha! And well done to your little girl for taking on such a task. That's super cool that you've opt'd to scratch build em'!
:cool:(y)

-Iron
Thanks!! Yeah I bought it some years ago, also a free armed triple transport one that crunches through leather like a knife through butter. Glad I got them, couldn't have finished certain projects without them.

B'Elanna did amazing :) nice to do this together.

Almost there:)
_20220224_145442.JPG

Got some editting done, allthough I tried to keep it as natural as possible so I did nothing but upped the contrasts and some slight color filter in general. Did not want to distract from the costume as it is, nor her work in portraying the character. So no blaster shot ps effects and such. Just... what it is :) I cannot begin to tell you what these shots mean to me. B has always been shy and introvert. Well.. she did not want to quit. And did I have to give her some hints in posing at first it came rather natural as we went on. She rocked this!
B'Elanna - Wren shoot 27-02-2022 (13).jpg
B'Elanna - Wren shoot 27-02-2022 (11).jpg
B'Elanna - Wren shoot 27-02-2022 (7).jpg
B'Elanna - Wren shoot 27-02-2022 (5).jpg
B'Elanna - Wren shoot 27-02-2022 (3).jpg
B'Elanna - Wren shoot 27-02-2022 (1).jpg

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back