R. S. helmet progress ** Update Today 10/01

If we can ever get over these stinkin storms I might be able to work done. Everytime I turn around I'm having to hoard food and gas and get the house ready..yeesh. This just so sucks!

Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Hang in there !

If you need a care package sent to you give me a shout. Sent one Friend Batteries and butterfingers.

Don't ask me he crazy about butterfingers. To bad it melted when he got it :)

Mikey
Tk25
Ga501st

Yea Lee,
If you need anything just let us all know. I am sure we can all pitch in and help you guys down there if you need it!

Well, we just got power back last night at 8:00 and I haven't been home a week. I will be shipping a few next week I will post who has been shipped at that time. Sorry thing have been so nutty and I appreciate the support of everyone here and all of the offers for assistance.

So far no major damage to my house which I believe I'm the only in my neighborhood that has made it out of all three storms with nothing more than a few torn pool screens and a bunch of debris in my yard.

I'll be in touch over the weekend and packing up a few helmets but no worries folks no damage or loss to your stuff. I signed and numbered the inside of the helmets. I know this sounds corny but I just do that so I know if I did the helmet or not. Take Care

Lee

Damn Lee! Some of us were getting concerned. Glad you weathered it OK.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back