quick favour

ryan101011

Jr Hunter
hi all!

I'm a little confused about the ESB rangefinder viewfinder, so if anyone of you could post some close up pictures or direct me to some on the site that would be great!

while you're here, why not increase your post count, on me!:cheers

Cheers, Ryan

What are you wanting to know? The gallery has LOTS of pics of the ESB helmet... look at the art of star wars galleries the Prepro3 helmet is SIMILAR but not ESB and has the same viewfinder...great shots of it in there also.

Just a few images:

Eric Draven 005.jpg Image1.jpg Image2.jpg Image3.jpg Image4.jpg Image5.jpg Polaroid SX-70 VF.JPG ESB 2 Piece Perspex 01.jpg ESB 2 Piece Perspex 02.jpg

Some info in the TDH Wiki ==> http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/wiki/Polaroid-SX-70-Land-Camera

You should be looking at around fifty quid for the SX 70 camera for the eyepiece. There's no way to remove it without rendering the unit useless so a non functioning spares unit would be best. There is another Polaroid model that features this eyepiece but it's far rarer and more expensive. You'll likely not find one under £200.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back