Public appology

i have not personally been involved in this situation, but i have been reading up on the other thread...i do have to say it takes alot of guts to stand up in front of a crowd and admit you are down, broken, and not lived up to expectations...i can say that you stepping foward has shown the community your heart, and that you are willing to make this wrong a right...that is all anyone asks for...sorry to hear you have been down, sucks for anyone...hats off to you brother for being a man and taking on your responsibilites...(y)

Just want to send a word of encouragement. You're definitely not alone in your struggles, there are many people going trough similar situations, so don't feel alone. I hope you and your wife are able to rally together and support each other. Keep showing the same integrity in life as you're doing here and you will succeed. Take care.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back