Problem with a supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.
JimmyByron, if you read the first post from Ticofett your name appears in it. Why is it a crime to use your user name or associate this name with your real one? As I wrote earlier, I’ll leave a positive feedback and retract if things turn out as you are stating. TicoFett is a friend of mine, trouble was we never talked about whom we ordered parts, turned out it was you! Then I saw Tico’s post here, if you read again my comments although the term “screwed” is how we both feel, my words are positive and how final results may turn.
Yes, PayPal provided me a tracking number and information for the order which is coming my way, I will have to wait and see, hope we agree to disagree, how I got this information, because I had to make PayPal to freeze the transaction ($) to get an answer. The way you handle your business is not my problem, the problem is when you have to escalate things in order to get a response and an action.
Good thing you are replying here. Let’s wait and see, also to be clear with you, asking for sellers reputation is a right, this states that you are sorting things out.
About the ironic situation, you are right, no need to, every story has two sides.

JimmyByron, if you read the first post from Ticofett your name appears in it. Why is it a crime to use your user name or associate this name with your real one? As I wrote earlier, I’ll leave a positive feedback and retract if things turn out as you are stating. TicoFett is a friend of mine, trouble was we never talked about whom we ordered parts, turned out it was you! Then I saw Tico’s post here, if you read again my comments although the term “screwed” is how we both feel, my words are positive and how final results may turn.
Yes, PayPal provided me a tracking number and information for the order which is coming my way, I will have to wait and see, hope we agree to disagree, how I got this information, because I had to make PayPal to freeze the transaction ($) to get an answer. The way you handle your business is not my problem, the problem is when you have to escalate things in order to get a response and an action.
Good thing you are replying here. Let’s wait and see, also to be clear with you, asking for sellers reputation is a right, this states that you are sorting things out.
About the ironic situation, you are right, no need to, every story has two sides.

Yes I have to correct myself in that point, it was Tyco who posted/ mentioned my name.
You know maybe that is legal and business as usual in the states, but I am not a us citizen and i dont want to have my name in public. of course you can sort things or shops out. but therefor the shopname or my email would have been enough I think?
And finally you know the truth is you had to wait so long because i had trouble with finishing the blaster. I actually had to make six to get 2 good ones that I can ship. there were three or four little spots where the color won't cure. i have absolutely no idea why not!? So I had to put color powder into the resin for getting the color instead of spray paint them, oh ya and I needed more time. thats the whole story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back