Photobucket- WTF?

Inexplicably and with little fanfare, Photobucket reversed their policy and are selling memberships at an appropriate rate. I am so upset about them breaking the Internet the first time around that I am on the fence about purchasing a membership, which is currently $20 a year (down from $400). On here, I will now only use the native photo hosting, but this isn't the only forum I frequent.

What do y'all think? In or out?

Inexplicably and with little fanfare, Photobucket reversed their policy and are selling memberships at an appropriate rate. I am so upset about them breaking the Internet the first time around that I am on the fence about purchasing a membership, which is currently $20 a year (down from $400). On here, I will now only use the native photo hosting, but this isn't the only forum I frequent.

What do y'all think? In or out?
I would say ditch Photobucket and just use imgur. It's free and way easier to use. I used Photobucket back in '03 when I was making stick figure animations and it looks like they haven't updated their interface since then.

My issue is that I have reams of photos in photobucket that I never transferred over.

I am happy that I can search other forums now and actually see the pictures. But they literally killed a site focused on pistolsmithing. All of those guys got driven to Facebook and they don't congregate in one place any more, which is a shame. It makes it harder for new guys to "break in" to the scene.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back